Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
SERVPRO of Longmont is the premiere emergency restoration team in Longmont. We are a local partner in our community and seek to serve our neighbors in and out of difficulty.
This Longmont area SERVPRO is owned and operated by Kyle and Celeste Dudderar. Kyle and Celeste take pride in their work and see themselves as neighbors serving neighbors.
The SERVPRO motto: “Faster to Any Size Disaster” captures our company’s culture. Fire and water damage do not wait for convenient moments. In fact, it seems they find the most inopportune. For this reason, our team has made a commitment to be fast and reliable. We respond to water and fire damage 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Our aim is to serve local Longmont, areas like Lyons, Mead, and Hygiene. We respond quickly and we respond with quality service.
Let us help!
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (720) 491-3989
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 2190 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Longmont arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.